A healthy workplace culture promotes wellness, which is the empowerment of people to actualise their full potential by enabling the best version of themselves through informed choices that promote a state of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being, and the mindfulness and resilience for maintaining and renewing balance. A Wellness culture fosters the growth of its team members, fosters innovation, and fosters loyalty of employees who will go above and beyond for the organisation and take the company’s mission as their own.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define elements of a comprehensive Workplace Health Promotion programme,
- Structure a Workplace Health Promotion programme in your organisation,
- Describe organisational, regulatory factors and the role of various stakeholders impacting Health Promotion in a worker-centred ecosystem,
- Identify scientifically sound health- and cost- indicators to inform programme design and evaluation,
- Describe financing and cost-sharing models for Health Promotion at work,
- Identify resources for employee assistance programmes, programme design, ongoing monitoring and evaluation and programme refinement.